27.3.12

Montana Editorial Photographer :: Mountain Views


Logan's Pass/ Hike to Hidden Lake


View of Whitefish and Flathead Valley

Spring is coming to Montana. It's a little early this year and I'm thrilled. I am even going to to be able to go out for a run outside this afternoon which just about puts me over the edge on the happiness scale. I'm in the process of organizing some archives and so this post is a result of my "Montana Archive." You really can't beat some of the views here. Seriously. The thesis of this post is pretty much Montana is Awesome. I think it's a hard point to argue with really.

Missoula
Missoula



Last two of Glacier National Park

2 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Montana = awesome = yes!

great vistas, great photos

jessica lowry said...

Thanks lady! I really appreciate it.