8.12.08

the great herman miller chair search of 2008


So I spent most of today hanging out with my very good friend Katie and wandering through antique stores in Chamblee. I use to go here quite a bit the last time I was living in Atlanta. It was fun to go with Katie since she is currently in the process of decorating her new house. While she was looking for Eames chairs and a Herman Miller rocker, I was getting lost in the the craziness that is antique stores.

I am not one for random self portraits ... but I liked this one with the crazy masks.


I'm not quite sure this thing above is an "antique" exactly but it was crazy. It made me think of both a crazy dentist office and that mouth that use to advertise Twizzlers.

Katie eyeing a table she wants for her living room. Really I think both of us could have taken home a lot of things here.


I will say in the end I got lots of Christmas shopping done and I'm pretty excited to wrap my gifts up and stick them under the tree (or in the mail as the case may be).

No comments: