3.11.08

atlanta trip and old friends

I just got back from an extended trip to Atlanta, my hometown. My best friend got married and I was the maid of honor in her wedding. I had a fabulous time and couldn't be happier for Emily and Chris. They are some of my most favorite people and I was honored to be a part of their day.

These are just a few images from the trip. More to come for sure!

Touching down in Atlanta:

Emily put her feet up for a minute before the ceremony. I just think this is the cutest:

Old friends at the rehearsal dinner:
The Koch men hang out at Sun in My Belly during the rehearsal dinner:
Kim grabs a last minute touch up with her lipstick:
Emily's dress was amazing. It was only the second one she tried on. I can see why she didn't need to go further:
Bridesmaids waiting before the wedding. Everyone looked so beautiful and it was so great to see so many people I love. More images to come from this trip but I wanted to get these up before I got swept away with going back to work and all that brings with it. I miss you guys already!

No comments: